Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E T A
Here are the point values for each letter in beta for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters beta combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for beta in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BETA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BETA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 52 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters beta can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about beta
- BETA has 4 Exact anagrams and 52 partial anagrams.
- BETA is 4 letters long
- BETA starts with B
- BETA Ends with A
Definition of beta mean when you unscramble it?
beta unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abet
- Act of abetting; aid.
- To instigate or encourage by aid or countenance; -- used in a bad sense of persons and acts; as, to abet an ill-doer; to abet one in his wicked courses; to abet vice; to abet an insurrection.
- To support, uphold, or aid; to maintain; -- in a good sense.
- To contribute, as an assistant or instigator, to the commission of an offense.
- The act of abetting; as, an abetment of treason, crime, etc.
- of Abet
- of Abet