Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T A B
Here are the point values for each letter in stab for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters stab combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for stab in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STAB?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STAB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 58 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters stab can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about stab
- STAB has 4 Exact anagrams and 58 partial anagrams.
- STAB is 4 letters long
- STAB starts with S
- STAB Ends with B
Definition of stab mean when you unscramble it?
stab unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bast
- The inner fibrous bark of various plants; esp. of the lime tree; hence, matting, cordage, etc., made therefrom.
- A thick mat or hassock. See 2d Bass, 2.
- To beat with a stick; to cudgel.
- To sprinkle flour and salt and drip butter or fat on, as on meat in roasting.
- To mark with tar, as sheep.
- To sew loosely, or with long stitches; -- usually, that the work may be held in position until sewed more firmly.
- of Baste
- of Baste