Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E N T S
Here are the point values for each letter in bents for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bents combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bents in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BENTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BENTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 90 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bents can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bents
- BENTS has 1 Exact anagrams and 90 partial anagrams.
- BENTS is 5 letters long
- BENTS starts with B
- BENTS Ends with S
Definition of bents mean when you unscramble it?
bents unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bent
- imp. & p. p. of Bend.
- of Bend
- Changed by pressure so as to be no longer straight; crooked; as, a bent pin; a bent lever.
- Strongly inclined toward something, so as to be resolved, determined, set, etc.; -- said of the mind, character, disposition, desires, etc., and used with on; as, to be bent on going to college; he is bent on mischief.
- A reedlike grass; a stalk of stiff, coarse grass.
- A grass of the genus Agrostis, esp. Agrostis vulgaris, or redtop. The name is also used of many other grasses, esp. in America.
- Any neglected field or broken ground; a common; a moor.
- The state of being curved, crooked, or inclined from a straight line; flexure; curvity; as, the bent of a bow.
- A declivity or slope, as of a hill.
- A leaning or bias; proclivity; tendency of mind; inclination; disposition; purpose; aim.
- Particular direction or tendency; flexion; course.
- A transverse frame of a framed structure.
- Tension; force of acting; energy; impetus.