Word Scramble Game Point Values for U N L I S T
Here are the point values for each letter in unlist for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters unlist combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for unlist in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From UNLIST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled UNLIST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 238 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters unlist can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about unlist
- UNLIST has 4 Exact anagrams and 238 partial anagrams.
- UNLIST is 6 letters long
- UNLIST starts with U
- UNLIST Ends with T
Definition of unlist mean when you unscramble it?
unlist unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of insult
- To leap or jump.
- To behave with insolence; to exult.
- The act of leaping on; onset; attack.
- Gross abuse offered to another, either by word or act; an act or speech of insolence or contempt; an affront; an indignity.
- To leap or trample upon; to make a sudden onset upon.
- To treat with abuse, insolence, indignity, or contempt, by word or action; to abuse; as, to call a man a coward or a liar, or to sneer at him, is to insult him.
- Capable of being insulted or affronted.
- The act of insulting; abusive or insolent treatment; insult.
- of Insult
- One who insults.
- Containing, or characterized by, insult or abuse; tending to insult or affront; as, insulting language, treatment, etc.
- of Insult
- Insolent treatment; insult.