Word Scramble Game Point Values for T I L S
Here are the point values for each letter in tils for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tils combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tils in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TILS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TILS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 56 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tils can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tils
- TILS has 5 Exact anagrams and 56 partial anagrams.
- TILS is 4 letters long
- TILS starts with T
- TILS Ends with S
Definition of tils mean when you unscramble it?
tils unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of list
- Inclination; desire.
- An inclination to one side; as, the ship has a list to starboard.
- A strip forming the woven border or selvedge of cloth, particularly of broadcloth, and serving to strengthen it; hence, a strip of cloth; a fillet.
- A limit or boundary; a border.
- The lobe of the ear; the ear itself.
- A stripe.
- A roll or catalogue, that is row or line; a record of names; as, a list of names, books, articles; a list of ratable estate.
- A little square molding; a fillet; -- called also listel.
- A narrow strip of wood, esp. sapwood, cut from the edge of a plank or board.
- A piece of woolen cloth with which the yarns are grasped by a workman.
- The first thin coat of tin.
- A wirelike rim of tin left on an edge of the plate after it is coated.
- A line inclosing or forming the extremity of a piece of ground, or field of combat; hence, in the plural (lists), the ground or field inclosed for a race or combat.
- To hearken; to attend; to listen.
- To desire or choose; to please.
- To lean; to incline; as, the ship lists to port.
- To engage in public service by enrolling one's name; to enlist.
- To listen or hearken to.
- To inclose for combat; as, to list a field.
- To sew together, as strips of cloth, so as to make a show of colors, or form a border.
- To cover with list, or with strips of cloth; to put list on; as, to list a door; to stripe as if with list.
- To enroll; to place or register in a list.
- To engage, as a soldier; to enlist.
- To cut away a narrow strip, as of sapwood, from the edge of; as, to list a board.
- of List
- The act or process of one who lists (in any sense of the verb); as, the listing of a door; the listing of a stock at the Stock Exchange.
- The selvedge of cloth; list.
- The sapwood cut from the edge of a board.
- The throwing up of the soil into ridges, -- a method adopted in the culture of beets and some garden crops.
- of List