Word Scramble Game Point Values for L U S T
Here are the point values for each letter in lust for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lust combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lust in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LUST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LUST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lust can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lust
- LUST has 2 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- LUST is 4 letters long
- LUST starts with L
- LUST Ends with T
Definition of lust mean when you unscramble it?
lust unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lust
- Inclination; desire.
- Longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy; -- in a had sense; as, the lust of gain.
- Licentious craving; sexual appetite.
- Hence: Virility; vigor; active power.
- To list; to like.
- To have an eager, passionate, and especially an inordinate or sinful desire, as for the gratification of the sexual appetite or of covetousness; -- often with after.
- of Lust
- Full of lust; excited by lust.
- Exciting lust; characterized by lust or sensuality.
- Strong; lusty.
- of Lust