Word Scramble Game Point Values for T O L U S
Here are the point values for each letter in tolus for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tolus combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tolus in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TOLUS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TOLUS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 106 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tolus can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tolus
- TOLUS has 3 Exact anagrams and 106 partial anagrams.
- TOLUS is 5 letters long
- TOLUS starts with T
- TOLUS Ends with S
Definition of tolus mean when you unscramble it?
tolus unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lotus
- A name of several kinds of water lilies; as Nelumbium speciosum, used in religious ceremonies, anciently in Egypt, and to this day in Asia; Nelumbium luteum, the American lotus; and Nymphaea Lotus and N. caerulea, the respectively white-flowered and blue-flowered lotus of modern Egypt, which, with Nelumbium speciosum, are figured on its ancient monuments.
- The lotus of the lotuseaters, probably a tree found in Northern Africa, Sicily, Portugal, and Spain (Zizyphus Lotus), the fruit of which is mildly sweet. It was fabled by the ancients to make strangers who ate of it forget their native country, or lose all desire to return to it.
- The lote, or nettle tree. See Lote.
- A genus (Lotus) of leguminous plants much resembling clover.
- An ornament much used in Egyptian architecture, generally asserted to have been suggested by the Egyptian water lily.