Word Scramble Game Point Values for S L O T
Here are the point values for each letter in slot for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters slot combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for slot in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SLOT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SLOT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters slot can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about slot
- SLOT has 3 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- SLOT is 4 letters long
- SLOT starts with S
- SLOT Ends with T
Definition of slot mean when you unscramble it?
slot unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lost
- Parted with unwillingly or unintentionally; not to be found; missing; as, a lost book or sheep.
- Parted with; no longer held or possessed; as, a lost limb; lost honor.
- Not employed or enjoyed; thrown away; employed ineffectually; wasted; squandered; as, a lost day; a lost opportunity or benefit.
- Having wandered from, or unable to find, the way; bewildered; perplexed; as, a child lost in the woods; a stranger lost in London.
- Ruined or destroyed, either physically or morally; past help or hope; as, a ship lost at sea; a woman lost to virtue; a lost soul.
- Hardened beyond sensibility or recovery; alienated; insensible; as, lost to shame; lost to all sense of honor.
- Not perceptible to the senses; no longer visible; as, an island lost in a fog; a person lost in a crowd.
- Occupied with, or under the influence of, something, so as to be insensible of external things; as, to be lost in thought.