Word Scramble Game Point Values for S O U L
Here are the point values for each letter in soul for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters soul combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for soul in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SOUL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SOUL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters soul can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about soul
- SOUL has 2 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- SOUL is 4 letters long
- SOUL starts with S
- SOUL Ends with L
Definition of soul mean when you unscramble it?
soul unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lous
- Any one of numerous species of small, wingless, suctorial, parasitic insects belonging to a tribe (Pediculina), now usually regarded as degraded Hemiptera. To this group belong of the lice of man and other mammals; as, the head louse of man (Pediculus capitis), the body louse (P. vestimenti), and the crab louse (Phthirius pubis), and many others. See Crab louse, Dog louse, Cattle louse, etc., under Crab, Dog, etc.
- Any one of numerous small mandibulate insects, mostly parasitic on birds, and feeding on the feathers. They are known as Mallophaga, or bird lice, though some occur on the hair of mammals. They are usually regarded as degraded Pseudoneuroptera. See Mallophaga.
- Any one of the numerous species of aphids, or plant lice. See Aphid.
- Any small crustacean parasitic on fishes. See Branchiura, and Ichthvophthira.
- To clean from lice.