Word Scramble Game Point Values for T O U
Here are the point values for each letter in tou for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tou combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tou in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TOU?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TOU, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tou can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tou
- TOU has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- TOU is 3 letters long
- TOU starts with T
- TOU Ends with U
Definition of tou mean when you unscramble it?
tou unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of out
- In its original and strict sense, out means from the interior of something; beyond the limits or boundary of somethings; in a position or relation which is exterior to something; -- opposed to in or into. The something may be expressed after of, from, etc. (see Out of, below); or, if not expressed, it is implied; as, he is out; or, he is out of the house, office, business, etc.; he came out; or, he came out from the ship, meeting, sect, party, etc.
- Away; abroad; off; from home, or from a certain, or a usual, place; not in; not in a particular, or a usual, place; as, the proprietor is out, his team was taken out.
- Beyond the limits of concealment, confinement, privacy, constraint, etc., actual of figurative; hence, not in concealment, constraint, etc., in, or into, a state of freedom, openness, disclosure, publicity, etc.; as, the sun shines out; he laughed out, to be out at the elbows; the secret has leaked out, or is out; the disease broke out on his face; the book is out.
- Beyond the limit of existence, continuance, or supply; to the end; completely; hence, in, or into, a condition of extinction, exhaustion, completion; as, the fuel, or the fire, has burned out.
- Beyond possession, control, or occupation; hence, in, or into, a state of want, loss, or deprivation; -- used of office, business, property, knowledge, etc.; as, the Democrats went out and the Whigs came in; he put his money out at interest.
- Beyond the bounds of what is true, reasonable, correct, proper, common, etc.; in error or mistake; in a wrong or incorrect position or opinion; in a state of disagreement, opposition, etc.; in an inharmonious relation.
- Not in the position to score in playing a game; not in the state or turn of the play for counting or gaining scores.
- Expressing impatience, anger, a desire to be rid of; -- with the force of command; go out; begone; away; off.
- One who, or that which, is out; especially, one who is out of office; -- generally in the plural.
- A place or space outside of something; a nook or corner; an angle projecting outward; an open space; -- chiefly used in the phrase ins and outs; as, the ins and outs of a question. See under In.
- A word or words omitted by the compositor in setting up copy; an omission.
- To come or go out; to get out or away; to become public.
- To cause to be out; to eject; to expel.
- To come out with; to make known.
- To give out; to dispose of; to sell.
- Lying or being at a distance from the central part, or the main body; being on, or beyond, the frontier; exterior; remote; detached.
- The state of being out or beyond; separateness.
- The state or quality of being distanguishable from the perceiving mind, by being in space, and possessing marerial quality; externality; objectivity.