Word Scramble Game Point Values for N O T A B L E
Here are the point values for each letter in notable for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters notable combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
- N 1
- O 1
- T 3
- A 1
- B 3
- L 1
- E 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for notable in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
- N 2
- O 1
- T 1
- A 1
- B 4
- L 2
- E 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NOTABLE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NOTABLE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 542 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters notable can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about notable
- NOTABLE has 1 Exact anagrams and 542 partial anagrams.
- NOTABLE is 7 letters long
- NOTABLE starts with N
- NOTABLE Ends with E
Definition of notable mean when you unscramble it?
notable unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of notabl
- of Notability
- Quality of being notable.
- A notable, or remarkable, person or thing; a person of note.
- A notable saying.
- Capable of being noted; noticeable; plan; evident.
- Worthy of notice; remarkable; memorable; noted or distinguished; as, a notable event, person.
- Well-known; notorious.
- A person, or thing, of distinction.
- One of a number of persons, before the revolution of 1789, chiefly of the higher orders, appointed by the king to constitute a representative body.
- The quality of being notable.
- In a notable manner.