Word Scramble Game Point Values for O B L A T
Here are the point values for each letter in oblat for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters oblat combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for oblat in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From OBLAT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled OBLAT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 120 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters oblat can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about oblat
- OBLAT has 2 Exact anagrams and 120 partial anagrams.
- OBLAT is 5 letters long
- OBLAT starts with O
- OBLAT Ends with T
Definition of oblat mean when you unscramble it?
oblat unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bloat
- A term of contempt for a worthless, dissipated fellow.
- To grow turgid as by effusion of liquid in the cellular tissue; to puff out; to swell.
- To dry (herrings) in smoke. See Blote.
- To make turgid, as with water or air; to cause a swelling of the surface of, from effusion of serum in the cellular tissue, producing a morbid enlargement, often accompanied with softness.
- To inflate; to puff up; to make vain.
- of Bloat
- Distended beyond the natural or usual size, as by the presence of water, serum, etc.; turgid; swollen; as, a bloated face. Also, puffed up with pride; pompous.
- of Bloat