Word Scramble Game Point Values for B L O T
Here are the point values for each letter in blot for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters blot combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for blot in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BLOT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BLOT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters blot can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about blot
- BLOT has 2 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- BLOT is 4 letters long
- BLOT starts with B
- BLOT Ends with T
Definition of blot mean when you unscramble it?
blot unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of blot
- A spot or stain, as of ink on paper; a blur.
- An obliteration of something written or printed; an erasure.
- A spot on reputation; a stain; a disgrace; a reproach; a blemish.
- An exposure of a single man to be taken up.
- A single man left on a point, exposed to be taken up.
- A weak point; a failing; an exposed point or mark.
- To take a blot; as, this paper blots easily.
- To spot, stain, or bespatter, as with ink.
- To impair; to damage; to mar; to soil.
- To stain with infamy; to disgrace.
- To obliterate, as writing with ink; to cancel; to efface; -- generally with out; as, to blot out a word or a sentence. Often figuratively; as, to blot out offenses.
- To obscure; to eclipse; to shadow.
- To dry, as writing, with blotting paper.
- of Blot
- of Blot