Word Scramble Game Point Values for N E S T A G E
Here are the point values for each letter in nestage for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters nestage combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
- N 1
- E 1
- S 1
- T 3
- A 1
- G 2
- E 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for nestage in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
- N 2
- E 1
- S 1
- T 1
- A 1
- G 3
- E 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NESTAGE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NESTAGE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 526 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters nestage can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about nestage
- NESTAGE has 3 Exact anagrams and 526 partial anagrams.
- NESTAGE is 7 letters long
- NESTAGE starts with N
- NESTAGE Ends with E
Definition of nestage mean when you unscramble it?
nestage unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of negat
- The act of denying; assertion of the nonreality or untruthfulness of anything; declaration that something is not, or has not been, or will not be; denial; -- the opposite of affirmation.
- Description or definition by denial, exclusion, or exception; statement of what a thing is not, or has not, from which may be inferred what it is or has.
- Denying; implying, containing, or asserting denial, negation or refusal; returning the answer no to an inquiry or request; refusing assent; as, a negative answer; a negative opinion; -- opposed to affirmative.
- Not positive; without affirmative statement or demonstration; indirect; consisting in the absence of something; privative; as, a negative argument; a negative morality; negative criticism.
- Asserting absence of connection between a subject and a predicate; as, a negative proposition.
- Of or pertaining to a picture upon glass or other material, in which the lights and shades of the original, and the relations of right and left, are reversed.
- Metalloidal; nonmetallic; -- contracted with positive or basic; as, the nitro group is negative.
- A proposition by which something is denied or forbidden; a conception or term formed by prefixing the negative particle to one which is positive; an opposite or contradictory term or conception.
- A word used in denial or refusal; as, not, no.
- The refusal or withholding of assents; veto.
- That side of a question which denies or refuses, or which is taken by an opposing or denying party; the relation or position of denial or opposition; as, the question was decided in the negative.
- A picture upon glass or other material, in which the light portions of the original are represented in some opaque material (usually reduced silver), and the dark portions by the uncovered and transparent or semitransparent ground of the picture.
- The negative plate of a voltaic or electrolytic cell.
- To prove unreal or intrue; to disprove.
- To reject by vote; to refuse to enact or sanction; as, the Senate negatived the bill.
- To neutralize the force of; to counteract.
- In a negative manner; with or by denial.
- In the form of speech implying the absence of something; -- opposed to positively.
- Alt. of Negativity
- The quality or state of being negative.