Word Scramble Game Point Values for D O T I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in doting for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters doting combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for doting in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DOTING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DOTING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 190 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters doting can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about doting
- DOTING has 1 Exact anagrams and 190 partial anagrams.
- DOTING is 6 letters long
- DOTING starts with D
- DOTING Ends with G
Definition of doting mean when you unscramble it?
doting unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dote
- A marriage portion. [Obs.] See 1st Dot, n.
- Natural endowments.
- An imbecile; a dotard.
- To act foolishly.
- To be weak-minded, silly, or idiotic; to have the intellect impaired, especially by age, so that the mind wanders or wavers; to drivel.
- To be excessively or foolishly fond; to love to excess; to be weakly affectionate; -- with on or upon; as, the mother dotes on her child.
- Stupid; foolish.
- Half-rotten; as, doted wood.
- of Dote
- That dotes; silly; excessively fond.
- of Dote