Word Scramble Game Point Values for B O A T L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in boatly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters boatly combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for boatly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BOATLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BOATLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 178 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters boatly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about boatly
- BOATLY has 1 Exact anagrams and 178 partial anagrams.
- BOATLY is 6 letters long
- BOATLY starts with B
- BOATLY Ends with Y
Definition of boatly mean when you unscramble it?
boatly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of boat
- A small open vessel, or water craft, usually moved by cars or paddles, but often by a sail.
- Hence, any vessel; usually with some epithet descriptive of its use or mode of propulsion; as, pilot boat, packet boat, passage boat, advice boat, etc. The term is sometimes applied to steam vessels, even of the largest class; as, the Cunard boats.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish, somewhat resembling a boat in shape; as, a stone boat; a gravy boat.
- To go or row in a boat.
- To transport in a boat; as, to boat goods.
- To place in a boat; as, to boat oars.
- of Boat
- The quantity or amount that fills a boat.
- of Boatful
- The act or practice of rowing or sailing, esp. as an amusement; carriage in boats.
- In Persia, a punishment of capital offenders, by laying them on the back in a covered boat, where they are left to perish.
- of Boat