Point Values for B Y
Here are the point values for each letter in by for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters by combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for by in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BY
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 2 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from by can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about by
- BY has 1 Exact anagrams and 2 partial anagrams.
- BY is 2 letters long
- BY starts with B
- BY Ends with Y
Definition of by mean when you unscramble it?
by unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of by
- Out of the common path; aside; -- used in composition, giving the meaning of something aside, secondary, or incidental, or collateral matter, a thing private or avoiding notice; as, by-line, by-place, by-play, by-street. It was formerly more freely used in composition than it is now; as, by-business, by-concernment, by-design, by-interest, etc.
- Near; in the neighborhood; present; as, there was no person by at the time.
- Passing near; going past; past; beyond; as, the procession has gone by; a bird flew by.
- Aside; as, to lay by; to put by.
- In the neighborhood of; near or next to; not far from; close to; along with; as, come and sit by me.
- On; along; in traversing. Compare 5.
- Near to, while passing; hence, from one to the other side of; past; as, to go by a church.
- Used in specifying adjacent dimensions; as, a cabin twenty feet by forty.
- With, as means, way, process, etc.; through means of; with aid of; through; through the act or agency of; as, a city is destroyed by fire; profit is made by commerce; to take by force.