Point Values for A D O R I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in adoring for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters adoring combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- A 1
- D 2
- O 1
- R 5
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for adoring in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
- A 1
- D 2
- O 1
- R 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
More About Unscrambling ADORING
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ADORING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 558 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from adoring can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about adoring
- ADORING has 6 Exact anagrams and 558 partial anagrams.
- ADORING is 7 letters long
- ADORING starts with A
- ADORING Ends with G
Definition of adoring mean when you unscramble it?
adoring unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ador
- Deserving to be adored; worthy of divine honors.
- Worthy of the utmost love or respect.
- The quality of being adorable, or worthy of adoration.
- In an adorable manner.
- The act of playing honor to a divine being; the worship paid to God; the act of addressing as a god.
- Homage paid to one in high esteem; profound veneration; intense regard and love; fervent devotion.
- A method of electing a pope by the expression of homage from two thirds of the conclave.
- To worship with profound reverence; to pay divine honors to; to honor as deity or as divine.
- To love in the highest degree; to regard with the utmost esteem and affection; to idolize.
- To adorn.
- The act of adoring; adoration.
- One who adores; a worshiper; one who admires or loves greatly; an ardent admirer.
- /); p. pr. & vb. n.) of Adore
- With adoration.