Word Scramble Game Point Values for T E R T I A
Here are the point values for each letter in tertia for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tertia combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tertia in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TERTIA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TERTIA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 224 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tertia can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tertia
- TERTIA has 3 Exact anagrams and 224 partial anagrams.
- TERTIA is 6 letters long
- TERTIA starts with T
- TERTIA Ends with A
Definition of tertia mean when you unscramble it?
tertia unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of attir
- Dress; clothes; headdress; anything which dresses or adorns; esp., ornamental clothing.
- The antlers, or antlers and scalp, of a stag or buck.
- The internal parts of a flower, included within the calyx and the corolla.
- To dress; to array; to adorn; esp., to clothe with elegant or splendid garments.
- of Attire
- Provided with antlers, as a stag.
- Attire; adornment.
- One who attires.
- of Attire