Word Scramble Game Point Values for P O R T A L
Here are the point values for each letter in portal for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters portal combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for portal in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PORTAL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PORTAL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 242 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters portal can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about portal
- PORTAL has 3 Exact anagrams and 242 partial anagrams.
- PORTAL is 6 letters long
- PORTAL starts with P
- PORTAL Ends with L
Definition of portal mean when you unscramble it?
portal unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of patrol
- t To go the rounds of, as a sentry, guard, or policeman; as, to patrol a frontier; to patrol a beat.
- A going of the rounds along the chain of sentinels and between the posts, by a guard, usually consisting of three or four men, to insure greater security from attacks on the outposts.
- A movement, by a small body of troops beyond the line of outposts, to explore the country and gain intelligence of the enemy's whereabouts.
- The guard or men who go the rounds for observation; a detachment whose duty it is to patrol.
- Any perambulation of a particular line or district to guard it; also, the men thus guarding; as, a customs patrol; a fire patrol.
- To go the rounds along a chain of sentinels; to traverse a police district or beat.
- See Patrol, n. & v.
- of Patrol
- of Patrol