Word Scramble Game Point Values for P A R T
Here are the point values for each letter in part for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters part combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for part in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PART?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PART, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 58 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters part can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about part
- PART has 5 Exact anagrams and 58 partial anagrams.
- PART is 4 letters long
- PART starts with P
- PART Ends with T
Definition of part mean when you unscramble it?
part unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of part
- Partly; in a measure.
- One of the portions, equal or unequal, into which anything is divided, or regarded as divided; something less than a whole; a number, quantity, mass, or the like, regarded as going to make up, with others, a larger number, quantity, mass, etc., whether actually separate or not; a piece; a fragment; a fraction; a division; a member; a constituent.
- An equal constituent portion; one of several or many like quantities, numbers, etc., into which anything is divided, or of which it is composed; proportional division or ingredient.
- A constituent portion of a living or spiritual whole; a member; an organ; an essential element.
- A constituent of character or capacity; quality; faculty; talent; -- usually in the plural with a collective sense.
- Quarter; region; district; -- usually in the plural.
- Such portion of any quantity, as when taken a certain number of times, will exactly make that quantity; as, 3 is a part of 12; -- the opposite of multiple. Also, a line or other element of a geometrical figure.
- That which belongs to one, or which is assumed by one, or which falls to one, in a division or apportionment; share; portion; lot; interest; concern; duty; office.
- One of the opposing parties or sides in a conflict or a controversy; a faction.
- A particular character in a drama or a play; an assumed personification; also, the language, actions, and influence of a character or an actor in a play; or, figuratively, in real life. See To act a part, under Act.
- One of the different melodies of a concerted composition, which heard in union compose its harmony; also, the music for each voice or instrument; as, the treble, tenor, or bass part; the violin part, etc.
- To divide; to separate into distinct parts; to break into two or more parts or pieces; to sever.
- To divide into shares; to divide and distribute; to allot; to apportion; to share.
- To separate or disunite; to cause to go apart; to remove from contact or contiguity; to sunder.
- Hence: To hold apart; to stand between; to intervene betwixt, as combatants.
- To separate by a process of extraction, elimination, or secretion; as, to part gold from silver.
- To leave; to quit.
- To be broken or divided into parts or pieces; to break; to become separated; to go asunder; as, rope parts; his hair parts in the middle.
- To go away; to depart; to take leave; to quit each other; hence, to die; -- often with from.
- To perform an act of parting; to relinquish a connection of any kind; -- followed by with or from.
- To have a part or share; to partake.
- Separated; devided.
- Endowed with parts or abilities.
- Cleft so that the divisions reach nearly, but not quite, to the midrib, or the base of the blade; -- said of a leaf, and used chiefly in composition; as, three-parted, five-parted, etc.
- of Part
- The act of parting or dividing; the state of being parted; division; separation.
- A separation; a leave-taking.
- A surface or line of separation where a division occurs.
- The surface of the sand of one section of a mold where it meets that of another section.
- The separation and determination of alloys; esp., the separation, as by acids, of gold from silver in the assay button.
- A joint or fissure, as in a coal seam.
- The breaking, as of a cable, by violence.
- Lamellar separation in a crystallized mineral, due to some other cause than cleavage, as to the presence of twinning lamellae.
- of Part
- Serving to part; dividing; separating.
- Given when departing; as, a parting shot; a parting salute.
- Admitting of being parted; partible.
- In part; in some measure of degree; not wholly.