Word Scramble Game Point Values for A P T
Here are the point values for each letter in apt for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters apt combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for apt in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From APT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled APT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 20 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters apt can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about apt
- APT has 4 Exact anagrams and 20 partial anagrams.
- APT is 3 letters long
- APT starts with A
- APT Ends with T
Definition of apt mean when you unscramble it?
apt unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of apt
- Fit or fitted; suited; suitable; appropriate.
- Having an habitual tendency; habitually liable or likely; -- used of things.
- Inclined; disposed customarily; given; ready; -- used of persons.
- Ready; especially fitted or qualified (to do something); quick to learn; prompt; expert; as, a pupil apt to learn; an apt scholar.
- To fit; to suit; to adapt.
- In an apt or suitable manner; fitly; properly; pertinently; appropriately; readily.
- Fitness; suitableness; appropriateness; as, the aptness of things to their end.
- Disposition of the mind; propensity; as, the aptness of men to follow example.
- Quickness of apprehension; readiness in learning; docility; as, an aptness to learn is more observable in some children than in others.
- Proneness; tendency; as, the aptness of iron to rust.