Word Scramble Game Point Values for P A T T E R
Here are the point values for each letter in patter for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters patter combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for patter in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PATTER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PATTER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 232 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters patter can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about patter
- PATTER has 1 Exact anagrams and 232 partial anagrams.
- PATTER is 6 letters long
- PATTER starts with P
- PATTER Ends with R
Definition of patter mean when you unscramble it?
patter unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of patter
- A quick succession of slight sounds; as, the patter of rain; the patter of little feet.
- Glib and rapid speech; a voluble harangue.
- The cant of a class; patois; as, thieves's patter; gypsies' patter.
- To strike with a quick succession of slight, sharp sounds; as, pattering rain or hail; pattering feet.
- To mutter; to mumble; as, to patter with the lips.
- To talk glibly; to chatter; to harangue.
- To mutter; as prayers.
- To spatter; to sprinkle.
- of Patter
- One who patters, or talks glibly; specifically, a street peddler.
- of Patter