Word Scramble Game Point Values for P E T
Here are the point values for each letter in pet for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pet combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pet in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PET?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PET, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pet can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pet
- PET has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- PET is 3 letters long
- PET starts with P
- PET Ends with T
Definition of pet mean when you unscramble it?
pet unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pet
- Petted; indulged; admired; cherished; as, a pet child; a pet lamb; a pet theory.
- A cade lamb; a lamb brought up by hand.
- Any person or animal especially cherished and indulged; a fondling; a darling; often, a favorite child.
- A slight fit of peevishness or fretfulness.
- To be a pet.
- To treat as a pet; to fondle; to indulge; as, she was petted and spoiled.
- of Pet
- of Pet