Word Scramble Game Point Values for T A P E
Here are the point values for each letter in tape for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tape combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tape in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TAPE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TAPE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 64 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tape can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tape
- TAPE has 5 Exact anagrams and 64 partial anagrams.
- TAPE is 4 letters long
- TAPE starts with T
- TAPE Ends with E
Definition of tape mean when you unscramble it?
tape unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pate
- See Patte.
- A pie. See Patty.
- A kind of platform with a parapet, usually of an oval form, and generally erected in marshy grounds to cover a gate of a fortified place.
- The head of a person; the top, or crown, of the head.
- The skin of a calf's head.
- Having a pate; -- used only in composition; as, long-pated; shallow-pated.
- See Pattee.