Word Scramble Game Point Values for P A S T E
Here are the point values for each letter in paste for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters paste combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for paste in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PASTE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PASTE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 200 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters paste can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about paste
- PASTE has 8 Exact anagrams and 200 partial anagrams.
- PASTE is 5 letters long
- PASTE starts with P
- PASTE Ends with E
Definition of paste mean when you unscramble it?
paste unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of past
- By; beyond; as, he ran past.
- A former time or state; a state of things gone by.
- Beyond, in position, or degree; further than; beyond the reach or influence of.
- Beyond, in time; after; as, past the hour.
- Above; exceeding; more than.
- Of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past offences.
- A soft composition, as of flour moistened with water or milk, or of earth moistened to the consistence of dough, as in making potter's ware.
- Specifically, in cookery, a dough prepared for the crust of pies and the like; pastry dough.
- A kind of cement made of flour and water, starch and water, or the like, -- used for uniting paper or other substances, as in bookbinding, etc., -- also used in calico printing as a vehicle for mordant or color.
- A highly refractive vitreous composition, variously colored, used in making imitations of precious stones or gems. See Strass.
- A soft confection made of the inspissated juice of fruit, licorice, or the like, with sugar, etc.
- The mineral substance in which other minerals are imbedded.
- To unite with paste; to fasten or join by means of paste.
- of Paste
- of Paste