Word Scramble Game Point Values for K N I G H T
Here are the point values for each letter in knight for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters knight combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for knight in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From KNIGHT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled KNIGHT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 122 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters knight can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about knight
- KNIGHT has 1 Exact anagrams and 122 partial anagrams.
- KNIGHT is 6 letters long
- KNIGHT starts with K
- KNIGHT Ends with T
Definition of knight mean when you unscramble it?
knight unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of knight
- A young servant or follower; a military attendant.
- In feudal times, a man-at-arms serving on horseback and admitted to a certain military rank with special ceremonies, including an oath to protect the distressed, maintain the right, and live a stainless life.
- One on whom knighthood, a dignity next below that of baronet, is conferred by the sovereign, entitling him to be addressed as Sir; as, Sir John.
- A champion; a partisan; a lover.
- A piece used in the game of chess, usually bearing a horse's head.
- A playing card bearing the figure of a knight; the knave or jack.
- To dub or create (one) a knight; -- done in England by the sovereign only, who taps the kneeling candidate with a sword, saying: Rise, Sir ---.
- of Knight
- of Knight
- Of or pertaining to a knight; becoming a knight; chivalrous; as, a knightly combat; a knightly spirit.
- In a manner becoming a knight.