Word Scramble Game Point Values for H I T
Here are the point values for each letter in hit for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hit combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hit in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HIT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HIT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hit can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hit
- HIT has 1 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- HIT is 3 letters long
- HIT starts with H
- HIT Ends with T
Definition of hit mean when you unscramble it?
hit unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hit
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of Hide, contracted from hideth.
- of Hit
- A striking against; the collision of one body against another; the stroke that touches anything.
- A stroke of success in an enterprise, as by a fortunate chance; as, he made a hit.
- A peculiarly apt expression or turn of thought; a phrase which hits the mark; as, a happy hit.
- A game won at backgammon after the adversary has removed some of his men. It counts less than a gammon.
- A striking of the ball; as, a safe hit; a foul hit; -- sometimes used specifically for a base hit.
- To meet or come in contact; to strike; to clash; -- followed by against or on.
- To meet or reach what was aimed at or desired; to succeed, -- often with implied chance, or luck.
- To reach with a stroke or blow; to strike or touch, usually with force; especially, to reach or touch (an object aimed at).
- To reach or attain exactly; to meet according to the occasion; to perform successfully; to attain to; to accord with; to be conformable to; to suit.
- To guess; to light upon or discover.
- To take up, or replace by a piece belonging to the opposing player; -- said of a single unprotected piece on a point.
- of Hit