Word Scramble Game Point Values for K N I T
Here are the point values for each letter in knit for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters knit combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for knit in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From KNIT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled KNIT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters knit can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about knit
- KNIT has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- KNIT is 4 letters long
- KNIT starts with K
- KNIT Ends with T
Definition of knit mean when you unscramble it?
knit unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of knit
- of Knit
- Union knitting; texture.
- To form a fabric by interlacing yarn or thread; to weave by making knots or loops.
- To be united closely; to grow together; as, broken bones will in time knit and become sound.
- To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as cord; to fasten by tying.
- To form, as a textile fabric, by the interlacing of yarn or thread in a series of connected loops, by means of needles, either by hand or by machinery; as, to knit stockings.
- To join; to cause to grow together.
- To unite closely; to connect; to engage; as, hearts knit together in love.
- To draw together; to contract into wrinkles.
- Small particles of ore.
- of Knit
- The work of a knitter; the network formed by knitting.
- Union formed by knitting, as of bones.
- of Knit