Word Scramble Game Point Values for T H I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in thing for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters thing combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for thing in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From THING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled THING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 82 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters thing can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about thing
- THING has 2 Exact anagrams and 82 partial anagrams.
- THING is 5 letters long
- THING starts with T
- THING Ends with G
Definition of thing mean when you unscramble it?
thing unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of night
- That part of the natural day when the sun is beneath the horizon, or the time from sunset to sunrise; esp., the time between dusk and dawn, when there is no light of the sun, but only moonlight, starlight, or artificial light.
- Darkness; obscurity; concealment.
- Intellectual and moral darkness; ignorance.
- A state of affliction; adversity; as, a dreary night of sorrow.
- The period after the close of life; death.
- A lifeless or unenlivened period, as when nature seems to sleep.
- Darkness; clouded.
- Overtaken by night; belated.
- Of or pertaining to the night, or to every night; happening or done by night, or every night; as, nightly shades; he kept nightly vigils.
- At night; every night.