Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N T E R N
Here are the point values for each letter in intern for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters intern combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for intern in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INTERN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INTERN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 158 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters intern can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about intern
- INTERN has 2 Exact anagrams and 158 partial anagrams.
- INTERN is 6 letters long
- INTERN starts with I
- INTERN Ends with N
Definition of intern mean when you unscramble it?
intern unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of intern
- To put for safe keeping in the interior of a place or country; to confine to one locality; as, to intern troops which have fled for refuge to a neutral country.
- Inward; interior; being within any limit or surface; inclosed; -- opposed to external; as, the internal parts of a body, or of the earth.
- Derived from, or dependent on, the thing itself; inherent; as, the internal evidence of the divine origin of the Scriptures.
- Pertaining to its own affairs or interests; especially, (said of a country) domestic, as opposed to foreign; as, internal trade; internal troubles or war.
- Pertaining to the inner being or the heart; spiritual.
- Intrinsic; inherent; real.
- Lying toward the mesial plane; mesial.
- The state of being internal or within; interiority.
- Inwardly; within the enveloping surface, or the boundary of a thing; within the body; beneath the surface.
- Hence: Mentally; spiritually.
- Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations.
- Of or concerning the association called the International.
- The International; an abbreviated from of the title of the International Workingmen's Association, the name of an association, formed in London in 1864, which has for object the promotion of the interests of the industrial classes of all nations.
- A member of the International Association.
- The state or principles of international interests and intercourse.
- The doctrines or organization of the International.
- In an international manner; from an international point of view.
- That which is within; the interior.
- State of being within; interiority.
- Confinement within narrow limits, -- as of foreign troops, to the interior of a country.