Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N N
Here are the point values for each letter in inn for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters inn combine for a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for inn in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 8 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters inn can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about inn
- INN has 2 Exact anagrams and 8 partial anagrams.
- INN is 3 letters long
- INN starts with I
- INN Ends with N
Definition of inn mean when you unscramble it?
inn unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of inn
- A place of shelter; hence, dwelling; habitation; residence; abode.
- A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or wayfarers; a tavern; a public house; a hotel.
- The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person; as, Leicester Inn.
- One of the colleges (societies or buildings) in London, for students of the law barristers; as, the Inns of Court; the Inns of Chancery; Serjeants' Inns.
- To take lodging; to lodge.
- To house; to lodge.
- To get in; to in. See In, v. t.