Word Scramble Game Point Values for F R A Y E D
Here are the point values for each letter in frayed for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters frayed combine for a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for frayed in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FRAYED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FRAYED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 254 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters frayed can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about frayed
- FRAYED has 3 Exact anagrams and 254 partial anagrams.
- FRAYED is 6 letters long
- FRAYED starts with F
- FRAYED Ends with D
Definition of frayed mean when you unscramble it?
frayed unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of defray
- To pay or discharge; to serve in payment of; to provide for, as a charge, debt, expenses, costs, etc.
- To avert or appease, as by paying off; to satisfy; as, to defray wrath.
- The act of defraying; payment; as, the defrayal of necessary costs.
- of Defray
- One who pays off expenses.
- of Defray
- Payment of charges.