Word Scramble Game Point Values for F R Y
Here are the point values for each letter in fry for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fry combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fry in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FRY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FRY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fry can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fry
- FRY has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- FRY is 3 letters long
- FRY starts with F
- FRY Ends with Y
Definition of fry mean when you unscramble it?
fry unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fri
- imp. & p. p. of Fry.
- of Fry
- The young of any fish.
- A swarm or crowd, especially of little fishes; young or small things in general.
- To undergo the process of frying; to be subject to the action of heat in a frying pan, or on a griddle, or in a kettle of hot fat.
- To simmer; to boil.
- To undergo or cause a disturbing action accompanied with a sensation of heat.
- To be agitated; to be greatly moved.
- To cook in a pan or on a griddle (esp. with the use of fat, butter, or olive oil) by heating over a fire; to cook in boiling lard or fat; as, to fry fish; to fry doughnuts.
- The process denoted by the verb fry.
- of Fry