Word Scramble Game Point Values for A R E D
Here are the point values for each letter in ared for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ared combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ared in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ARED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ARED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 68 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ared can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ared
- ARED has 7 Exact anagrams and 68 partial anagrams.
- ARED is 4 letters long
- ARED starts with A
- ARED Ends with D
Definition of ared mean when you unscramble it?
ared unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of are
- The present indicative plural of the substantive verb to be; but etymologically a different word from be, or was. Am, art, are, and is, all come from the root as.
- The unit of superficial measure, being a square of which each side is ten meters in length; 100 square meters, or about 119.6 square yards.
- To tell, declare, explain, or interpret; to divine; to guess; as, to aread a riddle or a dream.
- To read.
- To counsel, advise, warn, or direct.
- To decree; to adjudge.