Point Values for D A R E
Here are the point values for each letter in dare for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dare combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dare in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling DARE
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DARE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 68 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from dare can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dare
- DARE has 7 Exact anagrams and 68 partial anagrams.
- DARE is 4 letters long
- DARE starts with D
- DARE Ends with E
Definition of dare mean when you unscramble it?
dare unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of are
- The present indicative plural of the substantive verb to be; but etymologically a different word from be, or was. Am, art, are, and is, all come from the root as.
- The unit of superficial measure, being a square of which each side is ten meters in length; 100 square meters, or about 119.6 square yards.
- To tell, declare, explain, or interpret; to divine; to guess; as, to aread a riddle or a dream.
- To read.
- To counsel, advise, warn, or direct.
- To decree; to adjudge.