Point Values for D E A F
Here are the point values for each letter in deaf for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters deaf combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for deaf in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling DEAF
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DEAF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from deaf can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about deaf
- DEAF has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- DEAF is 4 letters long
- DEAF starts with D
- DEAF Ends with F
Definition of deaf mean when you unscramble it?
deaf unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of deaf
- Wanting the sense of hearing, either wholly or in part; unable to perceive sounds; hard of hearing; as, a deaf man.
- Unwilling to hear or listen; determinedly inattentive; regardless; not to be persuaded as to facts, argument, or exhortation; -- with to; as, deaf to reason.
- Deprived of the power of hearing; deafened.
- Obscurely heard; stifled; deadened.
- Decayed; tasteless; dead; as, a deaf nut; deaf corn.
- To deafen.
- Incapacity of perceiving sounds; the state of the organs which prevents the impression which constitute hearing; want of the sense of hearing.
- Unwillingness to hear; voluntary rejection of what is addressed to the understanding.