Point Values for F R A Y
Here are the point values for each letter in fray for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fray combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fray in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling FRAY
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FRAY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from fray can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fray
- FRAY has 1 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- FRAY is 4 letters long
- FRAY starts with F
- FRAY Ends with Y
Definition of fray mean when you unscramble it?
fray unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fray
- Affray; broil; contest; combat.
- A fret or chafe, as in cloth; a place injured by rubbing.
- To rub.
- To wear out or into shreads, or to suffer injury by rubbing, as when the threads of the warp or of the woof wear off so that the cross threads are loose; to ravel; as, the cloth frays badly.
- To frighten; to terrify; to alarm.
- To bear the expense of; to defray.
- To rub; to wear off, or wear into shreds, by rubbing; to fret, as cloth; as, a deer is said to fray her head.
- of Fray
- The skin which a deer frays from his horns.
- of Fray