Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A R I N G L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in caringly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters caringly combine for a total of 18 points (not including bonus squares).
- C 3
- A 1
- R 5
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
- L 1
- Y 4
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for caringly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares)
- C 4
- A 1
- R 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
- L 2
- Y 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CARINGLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CARINGLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 658 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters caringly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about caringly
- CARINGLY has 2 Exact anagrams and 658 partial anagrams.
- CARINGLY is 8 letters long
- CARINGLY starts with C
- CARINGLY Ends with Y
Definition of caringly mean when you unscramble it?
caringly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of care
- A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
- of Care
- Full of care; anxious; solicitous.
- Filling with care or solicitude; exposing to concern, anxiety, or trouble; painful.
- Taking care; giving good heed; watchful; cautious; provident; not indifferent, heedless, or reckless; -- often followed by of, for, or the infinitive; as, careful of money; careful to do right.
- In a careful manner.
- Quality or state of being careful.
- of Care