Word Scramble Game Point Values for C R Y
Here are the point values for each letter in cry for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cry combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cry in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CRY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CRY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cry can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cry
- CRY has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- CRY is 3 letters long
- CRY starts with C
- CRY Ends with Y
Definition of cry mean when you unscramble it?
cry unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cri
- imp. & p. p. of Cry.
- of Cry
- of Cry
- To make a loud call or cry; to call or exclaim vehemently or earnestly; to shout; to vociferate; to proclaim; to pray; to implore.
- To utter lamentations; to lament audibly; to express pain, grief, or distress, by weeping and sobbing; to shed tears; to bawl, as a child.
- To utter inarticulate sounds, as animals.
- A loud utterance; especially, the inarticulate sound produced by one of the lower animals; as, the cry of hounds; the cry of wolves.
- Outcry; clamor; tumult; popular demand.
- Any expression of grief, distress, etc., accompanied with tears or sobs; a loud sound, uttered in lamentation.
- Loud expression of triumph or wonder or of popular acclamation or favor.
- Importunate supplication.
- Public advertisement by outcry; proclamation, as by hawkers of their wares.
- Common report; fame.
- A word or phrase caught up by a party or faction and repeated for effect; as, the party cry of the Tories.
- A pack of hounds.
- A pack or company of persons; -- in contempt.
- The crackling noise made by block tin when it is bent back and forth.
- To utter loudly; to call out; to shout; to sound abroad; to declare publicly.
- To cause to do something, or bring to some state, by crying or weeping; as, to cry one's self to sleep.
- To make oral and public proclamation of; to declare publicly; to notify or advertise by outcry, especially things lost or found, goods to be sold, ets.; as, to cry goods, etc.
- to publish the banns of, as for marriage.
- Calling for notice; compelling attention; notorious; heinous; as, a crying evil.
- of Cry