Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A R L I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in carling for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters carling combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
- C 3
- A 1
- R 5
- L 1
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for carling in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
- C 4
- A 1
- R 1
- L 2
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CARLING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CARLING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 408 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters carling can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about carling
- CARLING has 1 Exact anagrams and 408 partial anagrams.
- CARLING is 7 letters long
- CARLING starts with C
- CARLING Ends with G
Definition of carling mean when you unscramble it?
carling unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of carl
- A rude, rustic man; a churl.
- Large stalks of hemp which bear the seed; -- called also carl hemp.
- A kind of food. See citation, below.
- A short timber running lengthwise of a ship, from one transverse desk beam to another; also, one of the cross timbers that strengthen a hath; -- usually in pl.
- Same as Carl, 3.