Word Scramble Game Point Values for U M N R I L G B
Here are the point values for each letter in umnrilgb for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters umnrilgb combine for a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares).
- U 1
- M 3
- N 1
- R 5
- I 1
- L 1
- G 2
- B 3
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for umnrilgb in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 19 points (not including bonus squares)
- U 2
- M 4
- N 2
- R 1
- I 1
- L 2
- G 3
- B 4
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From UMNRILGB?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled UMNRILGB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 420 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters umnrilgb can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about umnrilgb
- UMNRILGB has 1 Exact anagrams and 420 partial anagrams.
- UMNRILGB is 8 letters long
- UMNRILGB starts with U
- UMNRILGB Ends with B
Definition of umnrilgb mean when you unscramble it?
umnrilgb unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rumbl
- A noisy report; rumor.
- A low, heavy, continuous sound like that made by heavy wagons or the reverberation of thunder; a confused noise; as, the rumble of a railroad train.
- A seat for servants, behind the body of a carriage.
- A rotating cask or box in which small articles are smoothed or polished by friction against each other.
- To make a low, heavy, continued sound; as, the thunder rumbles at a distance.
- To murmur; to ripple.
- To cause to pass through a rumble, or shaking machine. See Rumble, n., 4.
- a. & n. from Rumble, v. i.
- In a rumbling manner.