Point Values for R I B
Here are the point values for each letter in rib for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rib combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rib in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling RIB
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RIB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from rib can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rib
- RIB has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- RIB is 3 letters long
- RIB starts with R
- RIB Ends with B
Definition of rib mean when you unscramble it?
rib unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rib
- One of the curved bones attached to the vertebral column and supporting the lateral walls of the thorax.
- That which resembles a rib in form or use.
- One of the timbers, or bars of iron or steel, that branch outward and upward from the keel, to support the skin or planking, and give shape and strength to the vessel.
- A ridge, fin, or wing, as on a plate, cylinder, beam, etc., to strengthen or stiffen it.
- One of the rods on which the cover of an umbrella is extended.
- A prominent line or ridge, as in cloth.
- A longitudinal strip of metal uniting the barrels of a double-barreled gun.
- The chief nerve, or one of the chief nerves, of a leaf.
- Any longitudinal ridge in a plant.
- In Gothic vaulting, one of the primary members of the vault. These are strong arches, meeting and crossing one another, dividing the whole space into triangles, which are then filled by vaulted construction of lighter material. Hence, an imitation of one of these in wood, plaster, or the like.
- A projecting mold, or group of moldings, forming with others a pattern, as on a ceiling, ornamental door, or the like.
- Solid coal on the side of a gallery; solid ore in a vein.
- An elongated pillar of ore or coal left as a support.
- A wife; -- in allusion to Eve, as made out of Adam's rib.
- To furnish with ribs; to form with rising lines and channels; as, to rib cloth.
- To inclose, as with ribs, and protect; to shut in.
- Furnished or formed with ribs; as, a ribbed cylinder; ribbed cloth.
- Intercalated with slate; -- said of a seam of coal.
- of Rib
- An assemblage or arrangement of ribs, as the timberwork for the support of an arch or coved ceiling, the veins in the leaves of some plants, ridges in the fabric of cloth, or the like.
- of Rib