Point Values for B R I M
Here are the point values for each letter in brim for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters brim combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for brim in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BRIM
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BRIM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from brim can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about brim
- BRIM has 1 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- BRIM is 4 letters long
- BRIM starts with B
- BRIM Ends with M
Definition of brim mean when you unscramble it?
brim unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of brim
- Fierce; sharp; cold. See Breme.
- The rim, border, or upper edge of a cup, dish, or any hollow vessel used for holding anything.
- The edge or margin, as of a fountain, or of the water contained in it; the brink; border.
- The rim of a hat.
- To be full to the brim.
- To fill to the brim, upper edge, or top.
- Full to the brim; completely full; ready to overflow.
- Having a brim; -- usually in composition.
- Full to, or level with, the brim.
- of Brim
- Full to the brim; overflowing.
- of Brim