Word Scramble Game Point Values for G U M
Here are the point values for each letter in gum for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gum combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gum in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GUM?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GUM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gum can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gum
- GUM has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- GUM is 3 letters long
- GUM starts with G
- GUM Ends with M
Definition of gum mean when you unscramble it?
gum unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gum
- A vegetable secretion of many trees or plants that hardens when it exudes, but is soluble in water; as, gum arabic; gum tragacanth; the gum of the cherry tree. Also, with less propriety, exudations that are not soluble in water; as, gum copal and gum sandarac, which are really resins.
- See Gum tree, below.
- A hive made of a section of a hollow gum tree; hence, any roughly made hive; also, a vessel or bin made of a hollow log.
- A rubber overshoe.
- The dense tissues which invest the teeth, and cover the adjacent parts of the jaws.
- To exude or from gum; to become gummy.
- To deepen and enlarge the spaces between the teeth of (a worn saw). See Gummer.
- To smear with gum; to close with gum; to unite or stiffen by gum or a gumlike substance; to make sticky with a gumlike substance.
- of Gum
- of Gum