Word Scramble Game Point Values for T S U B A
Here are the point values for each letter in tsuba for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tsuba combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tsuba in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TSUBA?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TSUBA, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 130 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tsuba can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tsuba
- TSUBA has 5 Exact anagrams and 130 partial anagrams.
- TSUBA is 5 letters long
- TSUBA starts with T
- TSUBA Ends with A
Definition of tsuba mean when you unscramble it?
tsuba unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abut
- To project; to terminate or border; to be contiguous; to meet; -- with on, upon, or against; as, his land abuts on the road.
- State of abutting.
- That on or against which a body abuts or presses
- The solid part of a pier or wall, etc., which receives the thrust or lateral pressure of an arch, vault, or strut.
- A fixed point or surface from which resistance or reaction is obtained, as the cylinder head of a steam engine, the fulcrum of a lever, etc.
- In breech-loading firearms, the block behind the barrel which receives the pressure due to recoil.
- of Abut
- of Abut