Word Scramble Game Point Values for A B U T S
Here are the point values for each letter in abuts for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters abuts combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for abuts in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ABUTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ABUTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 130 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters abuts can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about abuts
- ABUTS has 5 Exact anagrams and 130 partial anagrams.
- ABUTS is 5 letters long
- ABUTS starts with A
- ABUTS Ends with S
Definition of abuts mean when you unscramble it?
abuts unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abut
- To project; to terminate or border; to be contiguous; to meet; -- with on, upon, or against; as, his land abuts on the road.
- State of abutting.
- That on or against which a body abuts or presses
- The solid part of a pier or wall, etc., which receives the thrust or lateral pressure of an arch, vault, or strut.
- A fixed point or surface from which resistance or reaction is obtained, as the cylinder head of a steam engine, the fulcrum of a lever, etc.
- In breech-loading firearms, the block behind the barrel which receives the pressure due to recoil.
- of Abut
- of Abut