Word Scramble Game Point Values for P L A N G I
Here are the point values for each letter in plangi for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters plangi combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for plangi in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PLANGI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PLANGI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 212 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters plangi can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about plangi
- PLANGI has 2 Exact anagrams and 212 partial anagrams.
- PLANGI is 6 letters long
- PLANGI starts with P
- PLANGI Ends with I
Definition of plangi mean when you unscramble it?
plangi unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pale
- A pointed stake or slat, either driven into the ground, or fastened to a rail at the top and bottom, for fencing or inclosing; a picket.
- That which incloses or fences in; a boundary; a limit; a fence; a palisade.
- A space or field having bounds or limits; a limited region or place; an inclosure; -- often used figuratively.
- A stripe or band, as on a garment.
- One of the greater ordinaries, being a broad perpendicular stripe in an escutcheon, equally distant from the two edges, and occupying one third of it.
- A cheese scoop.
- A shore for bracing a timber before it is fastened.
- Paleness; pallor.
- To turn pale; to lose color or luster.
- Wanting in color; not ruddy; dusky white; pallid; wan; as, a pale face; a pale red; a pale blue.
- Not bright or brilliant; of a faint luster or hue; dim; as, the pale light of the moon.
- To make pale; to diminish the brightness of.
- To inclose with pales, or as with pales; to encircle; to encompass; to fence off.
- Inclosed with a paling.
- of Pale
- In a pale manner; dimly; wanly; not freshly or ruddily.
- The quality or condition of being pale; want of freshness or ruddiness; a sickly whiteness; lack of color or luster; wanness.
- Pales, in general; a fence formed with pales or pickets; a limit; an inclosure.
- The act of placing pales or stripes on cloth; also, the stripes themselves.
- of Pale