Word Scramble Game Point Values for N A P
Here are the point values for each letter in nap for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters nap combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for nap in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NAP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NAP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters nap can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about nap
- NAP has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- NAP is 3 letters long
- NAP starts with N
- NAP Ends with P
Definition of nap mean when you unscramble it?
nap unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of nap
- A short sleep; a doze; a siesta.
- Woolly or villous surface of felt, cloth, plants, etc.; an external covering of down, of short fine hairs or fibers forming part of the substance of anything, and lying smoothly in one direction; the pile; -- as, the nap of cotton flannel or of broadcloth.
- The loops which are cut to make the pile, in velvet.
- To have a short sleep; to be drowsy; to doze.
- To be in a careless, secure state.
- To raise, or put, a nap on.
- of Nap
- The act or process of raising a nap, as on cloth.
- A sheet of partially felted fur before it is united to the hat body.
- of Nap