Word Scramble Game Point Values for P L A N
Here are the point values for each letter in plan for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters plan combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for plan in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PLAN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PLAN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters plan can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about plan
- PLAN has 1 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- PLAN is 4 letters long
- PLAN starts with P
- PLAN Ends with N
Definition of plan mean when you unscramble it?
plan unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of plan
- A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a machine, or the representation or delineation of a horizontal section of anything, as of a building; a graphic representation; a diagram.
- A scheme devised; a method of action or procedure expressed or described in language; a project; as, the plan of a constitution; the plan of an expedition.
- A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- To form a delineation of; to draught; to represent, as by a diagram.
- To scheme; to devise; to contrive; to form in design; as, to plan the conquest of a country.
- of Plan
- of Plan